Words from the Heart

                                      © Leiby Acosta
When I fell in love my heart was on fire.
To be with you was my one desire,
And if you love me I’ll give you everything you need.
A lifetime of promises and a world full of dreams,
For only my heart knows what it means,
And I promise you it won’t be wrong.
One love, two hearts we will make it strong,
But now my love is lost in your sweet kiss,
Honey when I’m alone you’re the one I miss,
And your sweet, tender love it hard to resist.
Darling it's true my heart has fallen in love with you,
Looking upon the stars tonight wishing with all my might,
Hoping someday you will realize this passion I hold inside.
Honey it doesn’t cost a dime.
And if you give in your love could be mine.
I feel truly blessed for this feeling the Lord has given me,
Accompany by faith and much understanding,
And I know this gift will guide me for all eternity,
As my heart fly by with angel wings,
And the clouds form into wedding rings.
A woman in love the angels sing,
On and on a soft melody,
That’s how it feels to be in love like me,
For thoughts from the heart are never ending.
Leiby Acosta______________________
                 
                         THOÁT DCH:
                   TING NÓI T TRÁI TIM
Khi anh yêu trái tim anh rc la,
Bên cnh em đó là nước mơ.
Được em yêu anh nguyn s tôn th,
S gi mãi tình yêu em muôn thu.

Được em yêu anh bao gi cũng nh,
Đ mi điu anh h ngày mai.
Chng bao gi anh đ nó lch sai,
Bi anh hiu tình yêu ta chân tht.

Vi tình yêu, đôi trái tim tt bt,
Ta vun bi cho nó tht thân thương.
Nhưng bây gi tình yêu đó thê lương,
Tan v l trong n hôn vươn thm.

Người yêu hi! Gi nh em lm lm,
Khi đơn côi anh thương đm v em.
Gi hiu ra khó níu gi gì thêm,
Yêu chân tht du dàng nên khó gi.

Em yêu ơi! Trái tim anh bt t,
Bng tm lòng anh tht s yêu em.
Nhìn sao đêm mà ước vng tng đêm,
S ôm chặt đượước mơ mãi mãi.

Em yêu hi! Nếu tình yêu tha thãi,
Đem ban cho thì người nhn là anh.
Nếu được ban đó là nhn ân lành,
Nơi Thượng Đế mãi bên anh vĩnh cu.

Trái tim anh s bay trong hoàn vũ,
Thiên Thn ban tình yêu ng mây cao.
S bên nhau trong dinh th dt dào,
Trong ngày cưới tiếng nhc rao nng thm!

Là người yêu tng nc rung cm đng,
Ca con tim mãi sng t trong anh.
Nưu tư tng nhp đp yên lành,
S sng mãi không mong manh, không dt.
              HỒ NGUYỄN (San Jose: 10-1-12)
Thân tặng  các bạn cựu sinh TrH.TN....

(ảnh:hinhdep.com)