Thứ Năm, 14 tháng 7, 2016

BEST FRIEND Của MIZSCORPIO và Bài Phỏng Dich HỒ NGUYỄN

BEST FRIEND
You are my best friend, you belong in my heart,
We go through ups and downs, but still nothing can tear us apart.
I know you as a sister, and I will always care,
Love, respect, and trust are the things we share.

I know you as a person, I especially know you as a friend,
Our friendship is something that will never end.
Right now, this second, this minute, this day,
Our sisterhood is here, is here to stay.

My friendship with you is special and true,
When we are together, we stick like glue.
When I'm in the darkness that need some light,
When you're by my side, I know things are all right.

Our friendship is so strong, it breaks down bars,
Our friendship is also bright, like the sun and the stars.
If we were in a competition for friendships, we would get a gold,
Because responsibility and cleverness are the keys we hold.

I met you as a stranger, took you as a friend,
I hope our long friendship will never end.
Our friendship is like a magnet, it pulls us together,
Because no matter where we are, our friendship will last forever!

                                                      * By Mizscorpio

PHỎNG DỊCH: TÌNH BẠN TỐT
Bn là bn tt ca tim tôi,

Ta kết thân nhau chng đi di.

Là chị, là anh, là tt c,

Tình thương, tôn kính, mến giao bôi.


Tôi hiu anh qua phn kiếp người,

Chân tình bn quý mãi xinh tươi.

Bây gi, phút ti, hay ngày đến,

Thm thiết tình ta vn vn mười.


Tình thân bn hu quý làm sao,

Gn bó keo sơn t thu nào.

T ánh sáng khêu đêm ti rng,

Ta bên nhau mãi trn thâm giao.


Tình bn tương thân gi cht nng,

Như vng dương sáng ánh sao trong.

Nếu đi có phi bao di đi,

Chìa khóa thương yêu mãi hip đng.


Ta t xa l kết thân nhau,

Gi mi  tình thâm  chng ct cào.

Ta đá nam châm giao khn khít,

Tình thân ta gi mãi ngàn sau.

                      HỒ NGUYỄN (12-7-2016)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

MỪNG SINH NHẬT MUỘN - Đỗ Chiêu Đức Và Các Thi Hữu

                       Ân c ần t ạ l ỗi v ới thi nh ân,                    Sinh nh ật h ăm l ăm nh ạc  đ ã ng ân.                    Th ân c...